Master Seal M 200 Base Coat
- Reviews (0)
MasterSeal M 200 is a liquid applied moisture-cure polyurethane seamless waterproofing membrane. As part of the MasterSeal Traffic 1500MD system creates a tough, continuously elastomeric properties achieve long term protection against water ingress. High skid resistance with aliphatic top coat ensures long life and suitability for public locations.
Recommended uses for MasterSeal M 200:
- Waterproofing exterior surfaces subject to light vehicle and pedestrian traffic loads
- Skid resistant textures are incorporated for safety as required
- Substrates include concrete and incidental metal on car park decks
MasterSeal M 200 is able to provide durable attractive membrane to Park Decks, Balconies, plaza decks, rooftops, plant rooms, and can be used to recoat old membranes and copings
What makes MasterSeal M 200 a unique solution?
One pack roofing and carpark coating membrane.
How can you benefit from MasterSeal M 200?
- Waterproof – Protects occupied areas below from water damage
- Slip resistant to increase pedestrian and vehicular traffic safety
- Seamless membrane – bridges existing cracks
- Top coat UV resistant – suitable for external applications
- Range of top coat colours available – Attractive, decorative appearance
- VOC Content-MasterSeal M 200 self- levelling grade: 196 g/L of VOC
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.